Our snacks are made in a SQF Level 3 (Safe Quality Food Level 3) facility, which is a facility that has been certified in safe and healthy food production practices and ensures steps are taken to fix and prevent any quality issues through the HACCP process. We focus both on food quality and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Heavenly Hunks made?
How much does it cost to ship Heavenly Hunks?
We offer FREE shipping on ORDERS OVER $40. For all other orders, standard shipping rates apply. Use the "Estimate Shipping" tool at checkout for a shipping estimate.
How can I place an online order?
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders usually take 1-4 business days to arrive.
Where can I find Heavenly Hunks?
How can I see if the hunks are in stock at my Costco?
The simplest way to track down the Hunks is by using their item number. The 22o Organic Dark Chocolate hunks item number is 1243186. The 22oz Organic Birthday Cake Hunks item number is 1522332.
Are your the Organic Dark Chocolate Hunks available outside of the U.S?
Yes! You can find this flavor in Canada at all Costco locations AND in Costco Mexico.
Do Heavenly Hunks contain peanuts or any other kind of nuts?
Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Heavenly Hunks are our only flavor that contains peanuts.
Our Almond Butter Chocolate Hunks contain almonds.
All of our flavors do contain coconuts. Our Hunks are prepared and baked in a facility where nuts are present. The lines and machinery are thoroughly cleaned after each batch to prevent cross contamination. We cannot guarantee that there has been no cross contamination.
Are all of your snacks gluten - free and vegan?
Yes! All Heavenly Hunks are gluten-free and vegan.
Is bone char used in any of your products?
Are any artificial preservatives used in Heavenly Hunks?
Is your palm oil sustainable?
A few extra details about palm oil:
- Kosher Pareve (as applicable; symbol will be present on label)
- Halal Compliant (not certified)
- USP Compliant (not certified)
- SQF Level
- Sustainable Product
- NON-GMO Project Verified
Status of ingredient statements:
- Organic Palm Oil, CFC 734 is considered: Vegan, Lactose-Free, Gluten Free ,Glutamate Free, BSE Free, No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils, No preservatives.
Palm Shortening Organic, CFC 743 is:
- Proposition 65 compliant
- Exempt from REACH (EC 1907/2006) as per Annex V
- Understood to be in Compliance with EC 1881/2006
- Meets CO NEG requirements
- Registered and compliant with Public Health & Security
- All additives (except TBHQ) comply to EC 96/77/EC
- CAS# 8002-75-3 EC# 232-316-1
- INCi Name: Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil
- FDA Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 Registration #:---------5788, Registration is Current CAS# 8002-75-3 EC# 232-316-1
- INCI Name: Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil
- FDA Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 Registration #:---------5788 Registration is Current
- Non GMO: This term shall be used to describe products that contain NO ingredients, additives or processing aides derived from commodities that have commercially grown GMO varieties in the supply chain (i.e. contains no soybean, corn, cotton, canola, squash, papaya, potato or tomato).
- Palm Shortening Organic, CFC 743 is packed using clean lines and is free from all extraneous material that might harbor genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or substances derived thereof.
- All ingredients in this product are produced from Non-GMO Project Verified products.
Are in the oats in the hunks Purity Protocol?
Is the cocoa fair trade?
Yes, the cocoa E&C’s Snacks uses is fair trade and from South America. Our fair trade ID number is 1034735.
Are the Heavenly Hunks Bags BPA free?
Are Heavenly Hunks Kosher certified?
The ingredients used in Heavenly Hunks are Kosher certified, but the manufacturer is not.
I have more questions!
Visit our Contact Us page to share your questions with us.