Our snacks are made in a SQF Level 3 (Safe Quality Food Level 3) facility, which is a facility that has been certified in safe and healthy food production practices and ensures steps are taken to fix and prevent any quality issues through the HACCP process. We focus both on food quality and safety.
The small square shape of E&C's Snacks helps ensure amazing chewiness and flavor in every bite—and it's great for portion control!
A chunk would mean the snack wasn't a uniform shape. Hunks were previously made as a larger cookie with a larger shape.
We offer FREE shipping on ORDERS OVER $40. For all other orders, standard shipping rates apply. Use the "Estimate Shipping" tool at checkout for a shipping estimate.
Orders usually take 1-3 business days to arrive.
Check out our Store Finder tool to find E&C's Snacks in your area.
Heavenly Hunks are currently on rotation with Costco, which means our product is sometimes temporarily switched out for another product before being rotated back in.
UNFI, KeHE, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Homegoods, and TJX Canada.
The simplest way to track down the Hunks is by using their item number. For example, Costco Hunks' item number is 1243861.
No, Heavenly Hunks are not in every location, and E&C’s Snacks has no way of predicting which locations they will be in.
Nuts are not an ingredient in Heavenly Hunks, but our Hunks are prepared and baked in a facility where nuts are present. Each line is cleaned after each batch runs within this facility.
Yes! All Heavenly Hunks are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
All of E&C’s Snacks products are certified vegan.
E&C’s Snacks does not use bone char in any of our products.
Each bag of Heavenly Hunks contains 6 grams of sugar per serving.
E&C’s Snacks use palm oil as a healthier alternative to butter. Some of the benefits of palm oil include high HDL cholesterol levels and a healthy amount of antioxidants. E&C’s Snacks has determined this ingredient is the best and healthiest fat available that still maintains the baking quality and taste profile we are committed to with our recipes.
A few extra details about palm oil:
- Kosher Pareve (as applicable; symbol will be present on label)
- Halal Compliant (not certified)
- USP Compliant (not certified)
- SQF Level
- Sustainable Product
- NON-GMO Project Verified
Status of ingredient statements:
- Organic Palm Oil, CFC 734 is considered: Vegan, Lactose-Free, Gluten Free ,Glutamate Free, BSE Free, No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils, No preservatives.
Palm Shortening Organic, CFC 743 is:
- Proposition 65 compliant
- Exempt from REACH (EC 1907/2006) as per Annex V
- Understood to be in Compliance with EC 1881/2006
- Meets CO NEG requirements
- Registered and compliant with Public Health & Security
- All additives (except TBHQ) comply to EC 96/77/EC
- CAS# 8002-75-3 EC# 232-316-1
- INCi Name: Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil
- FDA Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 Registration #:---------5788, Registration is Current CAS# 8002-75-3 EC# 232-316-1
- INCI Name: Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil
- FDA Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 Registration #:---------5788 Registration is Current
- Non GMO: This term shall be used to describe products that contain NO ingredients, additives or processing aides derived from commodities that have commercially grown GMO varieties in the supply chain (i.e. contains no soybean, corn, cotton, canola, squash, papaya, potato or tomato).
- Palm Shortening Organic, CFC 743 is packed using clean lines and is free from all extraneous material that might harbor genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or substances derived thereof.
- All ingredients in this product are produced from Non-GMO Project Verified products.
Coconuts are considered tree nuts, therefore they aren't separately listed.
The two bags of Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Hunks have slightly different flavor profiles.
E&C's Snacks are a "conscious indulgence," meaning they taste good and are good for you. Made with all real, sustainably-sourced ingredients, they're gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO and vegan.
E&C’s Snacks purchases all of our gluten-free oats from Avena Foods, a company dedicated to gluten-free production, storage, and transportation
Yes, the cocoa E&C’s Snacks uses is fair trade and from South America. Our fair trade ID number is 1034735.
The ingredients used in Heavenly Hunks are Kosher certified, but the manufacturer is not.
Visit our Contact Page to share your questions with us.