Meet the Members of E&C’s Snacks: Trisha Pelowski
We have a small, expert team of enthusiastic snack lovers who are dedicated to bringing you the most delicious foods sourced from the most sustainable ingredients. While we learn more about you and your snacking needs, we hope you also enjoy getting to know us better through a series of interviews where you’ll meet the incredible people behind E&C’s Snacks. First, we introduced you to Ali Cornelison. Next up, meet Trisha!
1. What's your name?
2. How long have you been part of the E&C's Snacks team?
Exactly one year
3. What do you do for E&C's Snacks?
Director of Operations; ERP Implementation and system administrator, Demand Planning, Sourcing, Quality, Warehousing, Logistics and much more.
4. What's a day at the office like?
The truth is I can’t describe one as there is no such thing as a typical day, and that’s what I love the most.
5. What did you do before joining E&C's Snacks?
I was a part of the Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP story and team.
6. What's your favorite thing about working at E&C's Snacks?
Being able to apply my skills and experience in our flourishing environment; and helping the team develop efficient and effective processes to continue the growth momentum of our ridiculously amazing Hunks.
7. What's your favorite Heavenly Hunk flavor?
8. What's one thing readers might now know about Heavenly Hunks?
Add more amazingness by warming them for 5-8 seconds per Hunk. It’s like they just came out of the oven!
9. What's your second favorite snack food (behind Heavenly Hunks!)?
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter.
10. Tell us something people might be surprised to know about you.
Although my hometown community knows me as a former Miss Irish Rose for Le Sueur County, what many don’t know is that beyond the tiara, I have a deep passion for outdoor activities and motorsports where I find lots of water, mud, dust, and snow as the norm. I love spending time on the trails with my two boys and husband, we ride ATVs, a Side by Side, dirt bikes, and also love the wonderful MN winters while enjoying our snowmobiles.
Try out Trisha’s suggestion for heating up your Hunks by grabbing a couple bags of your favorite flavor today!